Telecom Lifecycle Management
Today’s overabundance of telecom choices is a multi-dimensional maze, and managing the associated expense presents even the most equipped organization with enormous difficulties. TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) offers Telecom Lifecycle Management (a TCS service previously known as Telecom Expense Management or TEM) to equip managers with tools and solutions to organize and reduce telecom expenditures.
The TCS telecom lifecycle management program increases visibility and cost efficiency. In so doing, it empowers managers to introduce newer telecom technologies and redirect resources to other pressing needs.
Bottom line, our program enhances current processes and systems, allows for greater functionality, and enhances customer service.
TCS Telecom Lifecycle Management Methodology
TCS approaches telecom expense management through a three-phased methodology that promptly delivers savings, efficiency, and control. The TCS “Triple A” approach to total telecom management includes three integrated processes:
Audit to action: Creates immediate visibility into expenses and identifies cost savings by:
- Conducting invoice, inventory, and infrastructure audits
- Associating individual users with numbers, devices, rates, and issuance dates
- Identifying unused or inappropriately used services for disconnection
Automation: Identifies ongoing cost savings throughout the telecommunications lifecycle to:
- Introduce, implement, and integrate software solutions to automate procurement, provisioning (including moves, adds, and changes (MAC)), invoice processing, and inventory management
- Design and maintain Web portals permitting managers to view the order status, usage, associated invoices, and expenses
- Outsource invoice management, including carrier coordination, invoice receipt, posting, aggregation, data normalization, and payment
Augmentation: Assigns on-site staff who optimize the telecom lifecycle to:
- Manage and maintain existing network infrastructure, inventory, service procurement, support, and invoice processing
- Negotiate vendor contracts, measure vendor performance, and manage refunds
- Counsel and advise on end-user policies, technology transition, and network optimization
Proven Telecom Lifecycle Management Experience
For more than a decade, TCS has provided telecom lifecycle management and telecom expense management solutions to large, multi-faceted organizations in the private and public sectors. Our proven expertise provides increased visibility into telecommunications policies, strategies, and vendor services.
Learn more about TCS Telecom Lifecycle Management:
Sales inquires outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Mid. East +971 50.659.0847
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
|Telecom Lifecycle Management |
|Download Datasheet |
Connections that Matter®
Learn about TCS' offerings and markets, narrated by Dick Young, Executive VP & COO
|See more videos from TCS » |