Deployed Engineering Services
Multiple systems, various challenges. One engineer, one solution.
TCS TotalCom® Field Support consists of cleared personnel with military and government experience supporting deployed operations at client and TCS facilities in CONUS and OCONUS. They have the skills, certifications, and expertise to support TCS, partner, and client products and services as part of TCS’ commitment to global Total Communication Solutions.
With more than 20 years of experience serving commercial, government, and military customers, TCS has experience deploying a wide range of communications equipment with the specialized expertise required to deliver efficient field-service in harsh, hostile, and remote environments.
Features and Benefits
- Complete end-to-end services and support to aid missions in any environment
- 24/7/365 help desk and network operations center support
- Multi-discipline engineers, requiring less manpower to aid in the reduction of inventory management costs
Cleared personnel with military and government backgrounds, possessing hands-on experience in austere environments, who are trained and at-the-ready to provide:
- Enhanced unit readiness
- Improved operational efficiency
- Minimized service disruptions and restoral times
- Management of multiple Infrastructure Platform (IP)-based networks across battlefields
Find out more by downloading the datasheet or contacting us.
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
Deployed Engineering Services Datasheet
| Download datasheet |
Connections that Matter®
Learn about TCS' offerings and markets, narrated by Dick Young, Executive VP & COO
|See more videos from TCS » |