TCS Information Hotline
TeleCommunication Services (TCS) offers emergency communications between employers and employees twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (24/7).
TCS’ unique continuity capability information hotline was developed by emergency management experts based on “best practice” methods for continuity capability programming and business continuity planning. The technology behind the TCS solution is specifically designed to survive all types of disruptive events that could result in widespread damage to the national telecommunications infrastructure.
The TCS Informational Hotline is based on state-of-the-art Auto Attendant software and Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) technology that enables highly customizable and scalable voice mail menus and mailboxes. Users simply listen to the menu choices available and press the number that corresponds to their selection. Menu choices allow users to listen to specific information, leave personal information updates, access optional submenus, and call other emergency numbers with just the touch of a button.
- Continuous availability - provides informational support 24/7 during periods of normal activity and emergencies, augmenting routine and crisis communications.
- Toll-free calling - uses a highly survivable tollfree line, so there is no cost to employees to place a call directly to senior leadership.
- Usability - handles up to 250 calls per minute, simultaneously.
- Remote updating - allows senior leaders and emergency management personnel to update information at any time, from any location. Information assurance is controlled through system passwords.
- Standardization/customization - allows immediate use with the standard design, as well as modifications to voice mail and autoattendant menus to meet your specifications.
- Scalability - unlimited voice mailboxes and the menus used to access them, providing control over the size and quantity of information.
- Two-way communication - easy-to-use menus allow employees to select from incoming or outgoing voice mailboxes, allowing users to provide or retrieve information.
- Integration - use the same toll-free line to make calls within TeleContinuity® Service and access the continuity capability information hotline.
- Expandability - optional sub-menus allow expansion beyond just employees, enabling similar communication with vendors, suppliers, partners, and subcontractors.
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
|COOP Information Hotline |
|Download Datasheet |
Connections that Matter®
Learn about TCS' offerings and markets, narrated by Dick Young, Executive VP & COO
|See more videos from TCS » |