Connecting What Matters
Comtech TCS Connected Mobility Solutions securely connect vehicles, people, cameras and other sensors to enhance operational efficiency, safety and security beyond what has ever been imaginable.
Connected Mobility Features
Comtech TCS leverages best-in-class technology partners, such as Cisco to:
- Securely extend enterprise networks and applications to field workers
- Enable broadband connectivity over ANY network, including public safety LTE networks, commercial cellular networks, Wi-Fi networks and satellite networks
- Securely connect an emerging ecosystem of “Internet of Things” sensors and cameras back to headquarters
Discover the Benefits of Connected Mobility:
- Track/monitor assets
- Expose threats/issues
- Increase efficiency
- Verify compliance with laws and regulations
With Comtech TCS Connected Mobility, organizations have instant access to real-time information that enables their mission.
- Users receive and update service information electronically from their vehicles, computers and handheld devices in the field.
- Paper processes are replaced by electronic automated ones.
- Managers and supervisors have a common operating picture view of their resources, their locations, and activities in the field.
Comtech TCS TotalCom Services
Comtech TCS brings proven, technology problem-solving expertise to its professional services and network management service offerings for the public and private sectors. From information assurance and cyber security to life cycle and integrated logistics support, we solve the world’s toughest technical challenges—all under conditions that demand the highest level of reliability, availability, and security.
We are also a major supplier of public safety solutions to public safety access points (PSAPs), delivering these life-saving services, which include E9-1-1, E1-1-2, and NG9-1-1, at both the state and local levels.
Comtech TCS has an established history over the past decade as a trusted partner to federal agencies of the U.S. Departments of Defense (DoD), Homeland Security, and State as well as the special operations and intelligence communities.
Contact Comtech Telecommunications
Sales inquires outside the US:
- EMEA: +34 677 595 420
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |
Please complete the form below to request a discussion with a TCS expert