TCS Voice over LTE 9-1-1 (VoLTE9-1-1)
Built upon the single largest VOIP emergency call processing platform in the nation, the TCS VoLTE9-1-1 (Voice over LTE) solution is cost-effective, highly flexible, and standards-based. This service is fully customizable according to the carrier’s LTE infrastructure.
- Call routing to the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) serving the caller’s location:
- The TCS 9-1-1 Emergency Call Server (ECS) Route Determination Function (RDF) routes a VoLTE9-1-1 call based on coarse location using Cell ID, Wi-Fi MAC Address or Femto ID.
- Re-bid by PSAP for precise location after call routing:
- The TCS 9-1-1 ECS Location Retrieval Function (LRF) can respond to a rebid for an updated/precise position using an Evolved GMLC (Control Plane) or a Secure User Plane Location (SUPL) Server.
- PSAPs can respond to dropped calls:
- PSAPs are provided with a 10-digit subscriber callback number.
- Emergency voice call continuity for location service:
- The TCS VoLTE9-1-1 solution supports location continuity to the PSAPs in the case of handovers from 4G/LTE to 3G/2G networks.
- Multiple provisioning interface tools – CDM tool, LIS API, B2B API, RF email submissions):
- These make cellsite database provisioning quick and easy.
The TCS VoLTE9-1-1 solution provides public safety benefits that carriers need most to embrace next generation technologies. The TCS VoLTE9-1-1 solution utilizes TCS' years of public safety communications experience to help ensure subscribers receive the connectivity and responsiveness they need in an emergency situation.
- The most experienced deployment and location services team in the industry
- TCS is an active participant and contributor in LTE standards as they relate to 9-1-1
- A cost effective, robust, stable and reliable IP platform
- Rapid implementation, requiring few carrier resources
- Opportunity to increase subscriber loyalty and retention
Since deploying the first U.S. wireless E9-1-1 solution in 1998, TCS has been leading public safety solutions for wireless E9-1-1, NG9-1-1 and E1-1-2. TCS supports half of all U.S. wireless E9-1-1 calls serving more than 140 million wireless and IP-enabled devices. With the nation’s only non-carrier TL 9000-certified wireless and VoIP E9-1-1 Network Operations Center (NOC), TCS’ highly-reliable E9-1-1 solutions ensure that a subscriber’s emergency call routes to the appropriate PSAP and automatically pinpoints the caller’s location information.
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
|TCS Voice over LTE 9-1-1 |
|Download Datasheet |
TCS Product to Patent maps
| Download patent map |