TCS Message Notification Center
TCS' Message Notification Center (MNC) extends wireline voicemail alerts to mobile devices. MNC provides a vital service for businesses and consumers, sending non-intrusive SMS notifications to wireless devices whenever a message is left on a customer's landline phone.
- Appeals to both consumer and corporate market
- Alerts shorten response times, improving customer satisfaction
- Eliminates the need to carry a pager and a cell phone
- Simple, one-button reply with embedded callback
- Drives subscribers toward higher rate plans
- Increases SMS volume and average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Centralizes notifications for multiple voicemail systems
- Provides multiple levels of security to combat fraud and spam
"The changing face of how employees work makes Office Message Alert [provided by TCS' MNC] a natural complement and integral part of voicemail. With more workers telecommuting, traveling or otherwise out of the office, being connected to voicemail is fundamental to doing business."
John Comisky, Verizon Wireless VP of Marketing Operations.
Sales inquires outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
Connections that Matter®
Learn about TCS' offerings and markets, narrated by Dick Young, Executive VP & COO
|See more videos from TCS » |