A leader in both text and messaging solutions, we offer mobile operators and enterprises a comprehensive, high performance, volume messaging solution for alerts and notifications. Comtech Telecommunications’ Short Message Service Center (SMSC) supports next generation messaging for mobile subscribers, while Comtech Telecommunications’ Cloud Messaging Center supports multiple protocols such as: REST, API, MM7, SMTP, SNPP, WCTP, SMPP, HTTP, Web Portal, or Telelocator Alphanumeric Protocol (TAP), so you can integrate SMS messaging into your CRM work flow. Either in-network or in the cloud, you receive the same reliable, and secure messaging technologies. With CMC you can differentiate service offerings, create new revenue opportunities, increase customer satisfaction and comply with regulations for mobile broadband and Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks.
Comtech Telecommunications Messaging solutions
- APIs for Cloud Messaging Center—an easy to use API to create two-way messaging by integrating directly into a system, website, or application. The API is designed to allow developers and enterprises to build the perfect messaging solution and take mobile engagement to the next level.
- Alcatel-Lucent/Comtech Telecommunications Short Message Service Center (SMSC)—a feature-rich, operator-grade messaging platform designed to support both traditional 3GPP/3GPP2 networks as well as new IMS/LTE networks. Comtech Telecommunications' SMSC service application is highly interoperable and serves as the inter-carrier messaging foundation for a wide variety of applications and technologies.
- Cloud Messaging—supports personalized high-volume messaging and empowers customers such as large businesses, educational institutions, facilities management, government agencies, and content providers to provide product and/or services information, emergency alerts, and critical internal communication. Learn More »
- Wireless Intelligent Gateway™—a robust, resilient and reliable multimedia messaging gateway that intelligently routes short message service (SMS), enhanced messaging service (EMS), and multimedia messaging service (MMS) messages. The Wireless Intelligent Gateway (WIG) enables operator-controlled, seamless message transmission between wireless devices and IP service.
Contact Comtech Telecommunications
Sales inquires outside the US:
- EMEA: +34 677 595 420
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |
Comtech Telecommunications Product to Patent maps
| Download patent map |