Cloud Messaging - flexible utilization and deployment
TeleCommunication Systems’ (TCS) world class Cloud Messaging platform is able to deliver messages over 2G, 3G, and LTE networks and supports a wide range of applications and functionalities. With our Enterprise Messaging Center (EMC) your notification and messaging group size can be nearly limitless and the message throttling function protects networks from overload and lost messages.
Cloud messaging allows both Carriers and Enterprises to minimize capital expenditures for requisite hardware and software as well as operating costs associated with non-stop operation - all while expediting deployment timelines.
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. handles more than 700 billion messages per year.
Benefits & Features
- Provides a cloud-based, one-to-many communication capable of integrating with multiple protocols, for any carrier, enterprise, employee or consumer – anywhere and anytime
- State of the art web-messaging portal enables users to upload and manage groups and contacts, provision users and send messages to nearly limitless group sizes with ease and convenience
- Provides integration into existing communication channels such as email, pagers, and telematics for high volume, highly available mass message delivery
- Supports EMS (Enhanced Messaging Service), premium messaging events (e.g. coupon), and embedded promotions for high-volume marketing campaign management
- Scalable redundant platform, provides operational continuity assurances for your enterprise
- Complete end-to-end interoperability to the mobile carriers networks
For more information regarding TCS’ Cloud Messaging, please call Rick Ruth at +1.410.280.1004 or download the Cloud Messaging brochure.
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
We will be at CTIA 2013
May 21-25, Las Vegas, NV
Cloud Messaging Brochure
| Download Brochure |