The Cloud Messaging platform is able to deliver a wide variety of texts and messages including P2P, M2M and A2P while supporting a wide range of applications and functionalities. With CMC Messenger - your notification and messaging group size can be nearly limitless and the message throttling function protects networks from overload and lost messages.
Cloud Messaging allows operators, enterprises, and healthcare organizations to minimize capital expenditures for requisite hardware and software as well as operating costs associated with non-stop operation - all while expediting deployment timelines.
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. handles more than 700 billion messages per year.
Benefits & Features
- Provides a cloud-based, one-to-many communication capable of integrating with multiple protocols, for any carrier, enterprise, employee or consumer – anywhere and anytime
- State of the art web-messaging portal enables users to upload and manage groups and contacts, provision users and send messages to nearly limitless group sizes with ease and convenience
- Provides integration into existing communication channels such as email, pagers, and telematics for high volume, highly available mass message delivery
- Scalable redundant platform, provides operational continuity assurances for your enterprise
- Complete end-to-end interoperability to the mobile carriers networks
For more information regarding Comtech Telecommunications’ Cloud Messaging, please download the Cloud Messaging brochure.
Contact Comtech Telecommunications
Sales inquires outside the US:
- EMEA: +34 677 595 420
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |