TCS’ smsExpress™ MVP provides carriers with new revenue opportunities by allowing enterprise customers to bypass content aggregators and engage directly with the carrier to distribute marketing, emergency and internal corporate messages.
MVP provides guaranteed message delivery, ensures that trusted enterprise customer messaging traffic is not blocked by spam filters and provides the carrier with control over their messaging network. This control is achieved through the use of the MVPs multiple throttling mechanisms. These mechanisms protect the carrier’s SMS network by maintaining a manageable flow of messages as well as enabling the carrier to commit messaging capacity to individual enterprises.
Enterprise customers have access to a customized MVP web portal, which enables the enterprise to manage groups and contacts, create and send messages to virtually limitless group sizes and to set up internal sub accounts for access to the platform.
- Secure Enterprise Access via username, password and IP addresses authentication
- SNPP and WCTP paging protocols
- Messaging via off-the-shelf paging clients
- Messaging via Web Interface (customized)
- Supports large distribution lists
- Spam events don't delay trusted enterprise customers
- Message throttling protects the carrier network
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
smsExpress™ MVP is covered by one or more of the following
patents: 6,985,748; 7,430,425; RE41,006; 7,890,127; other