Workforce Tracking & Mobile Resource Management
Comtech TCS Workforce Locator™ Lowering costs through increased productivity.
Comtech TCS Workforce Locator™ is an economical and easy-to-use field force and mobile resource management solution for businesses that rely on a mobile workforce. This web-based application enables you to offer any size business customer the ability to manage mobile teams through location-based services. This in turn increases efficiencies and communication, resulting in more satisfied subscribers and lower churn rates.
“ [Comtech] TCS continues to expertly satisfy the MWM [Mobile Workforce Management] market’s need for a basic, affordable, quick-to-deploy worker locator solution. This app operates on almost every type of mobile device, making it easy for companies to keep employees safe and productive.”– Frost & Sullivan, 12/2013
By providing better visibility, improved communications and greater control of mobile assets, Comtech TCS Workforce Locator is ideal for a variety of industries. With Comtech TCS Workforce Locator, your customers can locate their field workers in near real time, communicate with them using text messaging, and redirect employees and resources to improve customer response times.
Key benefits include the following functionalities:
- Locate workers on a web-based display with satellite, birds-eye, or standard map views.
- Set the application to track users throughout the day and view their progress on the map.
- Download location history data on-demand and schedule reports for email delivery daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Send messages to individuals, groups, or entire teams.
- Give workers driving directions to get to the next job or back to the office from their current location.
- Create custom locations such as office or customer locations for easy dispatch.
Contact Comtech TCS
Sales inquires outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Mid. East +971 50.659.0847
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
|Contact Information |
Comtech TCS Product to Patent maps
| Download patent map |