TCS provides consumer-ready LBS applications and services and by partnering with TCS, wireless operators can increase ARPU from new and existing customers while reducing customer churn—all while minimizing the up-front investments required to develop new products and services. We design our white-label LBS applications for easy configuration that supports unique content, brand, and look-and-feel.
TCS LBS applications support mobile devices that use Android, BREW, iPhone, J2ME, Palm WebOS, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, WAP, and text messaging technologies.
Learn more about TCS LBS applications and content
- Navigation and Mapping—provides next generation in feature-rich personal navigation for wireless mobile devices.
- Global Locator Application—a suite of products that include Family Locator™ and Workforce management solutions. The applications provide user interfaces for both desktop and mobile and allow real-time precise and coarse locations, geo-fencing alerts, scheduled alerts. All apps are available as branded or white-label hosted implementations.
- Mobile search—provides location-enabled mobile search.
- Traffic—provides subscribers with up-to-the-minute traffic maps and real-time speed and incident information.
- Mobile client—provides client-side support for network initiated location requests.
- Emergency services—enables wireless carriers to provide enhanced emergency services (E9-1-1, E1-1-2).
- Emergency Alert—the mobile phone panic button will send a distress SMS and location information to pre-selected emergency contacts.
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
TCS Product to Patent maps
| Download patent map |
Connections that Matter®
Learn about TCS' offerings and markets, narrated by Dick Young, Executive VP & COO
|See more videos from TCS » |