Powered by Tampa Microwave
The TCS HyperLite is a 0.45 M X-band terminal, powered by Tampa Microwave. The HyperLite Microsat enhances the TCS VSAT product family with the smallest, lightest manportable satellite communications terminal available, designed for easy use, rapid deployment, and maximum portability on the battlefield at only 27.5 lbs with all data/power cables, AC/DC power supplies, and tri-pod. The ultra lean form factor allows for non-attributable transport and operation, ideally suited for elite military teams, tier 1 responders, and intel calls.
Designed to MIL-STD-810F requirements, HyperLite is perfectly suited for dismounted troops operating in the harshest of environments in today’s terrain challenged AOR. HyperLite delivers the highest performance available in the market today, achieving unsurpassed data rates up to 6 Mbps to provide a terrestrial large pipe in geographically challenged areas. In addition, these terminals are Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) certifiable.
Features and benefits
- Provides up to 6 Mbps
- Lightest, smallest system available today at 18 lbs in a mast mount configuration
- Manpack design allows for flexibility & mobility
- Designed to MIL-STD-810F requirements
- Interoperable with TCS micro baseband (NIPR/SIPR/JWICS/CENTRIX)
Outside the US:
- Europe +34 67.759.5420
- Africa & Middle East +27 83.304.4411
- Carib. & Latin Am. +1 703.727.1995
| Contact Information |
TCS HyperLite Microsat
| Download brochure |