Remote Sensing Satellite Tracking Antenna
- Cost-effective due to our efficient manufacturing process
- Best-in-class delivery schedule when timing counts!
TCS Space & Component Technology has developed a cost effective X/Y antenna pedestal technology that specializes in precision satellite tracking. These systems are specifically designed for the Low and Medium satellite tracking in support of Earth Observation, Remote Sensing, and TT&C applications. State of the art manufacturing techniques offers the most efficient product delivery schedule in the industry. Advanced Transmit (TX) and Receive (RX) feed technologies through Ka-band are available. The system does not require a radome for operation, but if required TCS can provide a low cost solution.
- Antenna Size ranges from 1.8 meter to 7.3 meters.
- X/Y axis configuration
- No keyhole at zenith
- Ideal for tracking LEO, MEO and GEO spacecraft
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) antenna control and monitoring
- Autonomous Lights-out operation; includes Ethernet (TCP/IP) remote control for monitoring and control (M&C)
- Low power consumption
- High reliability
- Precision carbon composite antennas
- Heritage of operation
- Deployable and trailer mountable configurations available
X/Y System Types
Our systems come in several types and form-factors, but sharing the same great features.
- Outdoor: 1.5m - 2.4m
- In-radome: 2.4m - 3.0m
- Outdoor: 3.0m - 3.6m
- In-radome: 3.0m - 4.2m
- Outdoor: 3.0m - 4.2m
- In-radome: 3.0m - 5.0m
- Outdoor: 4.5m - 6.1m
- In-radome: 4.5m - 7.3m
Contact TCS Space & Component Technology
| Contact Information |