Heritage designs are often plagued by obsolete devices and technologies. It is expensive for integrators to redesign their systems, but eventually many of the parts designed into a system become unavailable.
Don't let an obsolete part, obsolete your mission
Comtech TCS provides the expertise to eliminate or minimize the impact of obsolescence on your design. We review your bill of materials and determine items that are approaching manufacturer end of life (EOL). We also locate alternate devices for obsolete items and provide the necessary screening to insure your high reliability application requirements are met.
Our Obsolescence Management program includes many areas of support:
- Identify and document available tools and techniques for predicting obsolescence engineering
- Research, compare, and benchmark various approaches to EEE parts obsolescence
- Research and document data on decapsulate and repackaging companies and approaches as well as their procedures to maintain product reliability & quality assurance
- Knowledge of predictive tools and methodologies comparison will aid EEE parts obsolescence evaluation for your projects
- Improvement of maintenance, reliability schedule costs, and sustaining engineering
- Extensive network of facilities that are licensed and authorized by manufacturers to provide a continuing manufacturing source for mature/discontinued product
- Potential EEE parts obsolescence candidates’ database from ISS, SSP, and OSP
Contact Comtech TCS Space & Component Technology
| Contact Information |